Collagen Induction Therapy
Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that’s used to treat skin concerns via collagen production. Also known as collagen induction therapy, this treatment may help those looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks.
According to a 2008 study, skin treated with four microneedling sessions spaced one month apart, produced up to a 400% increase in collagen and elastin six months after completing treatment!
The pen version is the standard and creates tiny punctures in the skin which promote healing, recovery of your cells and ultimately produce a tightening effect which refines the skin texture.
Microneedling with radiofrequency uses the added technology of flow needles to deliver radiofrequency energy into the dermis. The radiofrequency energy heats the dermis, causing collagen production and tissue tightening.
The treatment consists in inserting 24k micro needles into the skin distanced a few mm between each other and delivering Radio Frequency energy into the skin for a few milliseconds.
• Improving the appearance of atrophic scars.
• Smoothing and a brightening skin rejuvenation effect.
• Skin tightening effects.
• Improves the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles.
• Stretch mark smoothing.
• Treats sun damage by correcting pigmentation due to collagen regeneration.
• Improves the appearance of red veins due to the thermal/coagulation effect of the radio frequency.
• Improves the appearance of enlarged pores.