If you are new to Wink or a patron, Welcome to our online booking page! If you have any questions as to which service to schedule, please contact us directly via text so that we may assist you. 636.220.8181
• Please be advised that we have NEW requirements for guests receiving our services. Please read the confirmation email upon booking for more information regarding our policies, payment and checkout or read below.
~ MASKS ARE REQUIRED INDOORS BY OUR GUESTS & TEAM PER ST. LOUIS CO. ~
1. If you or any family members in your household have had Covid-19, other respiratory symptoms or fever in the past 2 weeks please let us know and we will reschedule you at a later date. All team members have been advised to stay home if they are exhibiting any symptoms and will be required to get testing if so. We do reserve the right to refuse services if a guest arrives symptomatic.
2. All guests will be sent an invoice to pre-pay for their appointment balance and product purchases prior to arriving for your appointment day. This is strictly for your convenience if avoiding the checkout process/waiting to be checked out is something you would like to avoid. All guests can choose to pay in person however, if paying by cash please be advised that we will not have change available - please bring exact change or credit card is accepted. You will be able to add gratuity to your invoice total as you please. Many of our services require an E-Consent Form to be filled out. To avoid our touch screens, we ask that you complete the forms on your devices either through your appointment email link or you can find all forms on our website www.winkstl.com under "Services" and "Consent Forms".
3. If you need to cancel or change your appointment, 24 hours notice is still required for a full refund. If you cancel due to sickness, you will be rescheduled 2 weeks from the date of cancelation.
4. At your appointment, you will be escorted to a private room where you will be one-on-one with your service provider. We have removed all bed blankets for the time being to allow for proper sanitation for each guest. A clean head rest towel will be changed for each each guest.
5. All Wink service providers will be wearing masks and gloves for each guest as required by OSHA. All surfaces in each room are wiped with medical grade disinfectants in between every appointment. All utensils are sterilized or are disposable.
6. All surfaces in the lobby and bathrooms are cleaned daily and deep cleaned professionally each week.
We have always been thorough in maintaining the cleanliness of our locations and have always taken great measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests. We are OSHA certified and all of our staff have been trained to prevent the spread of infection. If you have any questions or concerns we are here for you! Please give us a call or text us at 314.300.8565 and one of our coordinators will be happy to assist you!
Thank you for your understanding and for being the best part of Wink!